Standout with vinyl wrap for vehicles that closely resembles a paint job. A cost effective way to highlight features of your vehicle. Parts wrap also available, popular areas to wrap include mirrors, roof, spoilers and chrome window trims.
we can personalize your ride while protecting its original finish with a more than impressive car wrap. Using the most durable and longest lasting vinyl on the market, we will transform your car into a masterpiece while making it stand the test of time. With the accelerated advancements in vinyl and adhesive materials, a vehicle wrap is the perfect way to protect the original paint while adding a touch of personality to your prized possession.
Surface Colour change
You can choose from hundred of different colour to make your material surface look cool and awesome. If you have a product which colour you like is out of stock or non existent, by installing vinyl colour change will make its surface protected and add your personal favourite color to its surface.
BENEFITS OF VEHICLE WRAPPING
A partial wrap or full wrap can be the ideal and only choice if you’re looking for unique appearance or you’re simply the type who enjoys changing colors every so often. It’s a much greener alternative than paint as the manufacturing processes of paint releases harmful contaminants into the environment. A wrap is completely reversible and uses significantly greener material in comparison.
Protect your original investment for years to come and improve the resell value of your car. Almost all modern-day auto manufacturers use robotic machinery to paint vehicles for perfect coverage and removing the possibility of human error. This original finish can never be replicated even through the highest equipped paint shops. If you’re deciding whether to wrap your vehicle or paint your vehicle, we always recommend a wrap as it’ll protect your original paint, and it’s completely reversible. You never have to worry about protecting your cars original paint, since we do have a wide range of paint protection films. You’ll have a wall of protection from the inevitable wear and tear of rock chips, ordinary road debris and UV fade.
Wrapping vs Painting:
- Aftermarket re-painting will depreciate the resale value of your vehicle
- Tired and want to change the color of your leased vehicle…no problem
- Your vehicle didn’t come in the color you desired…no problem
- Takes up to 2wks to paint versus only few days to wrap
- Wraps more durable and serves as a deflector from road debris, weathering, wear and tear
- Reserve your original factory paint
- Custom stripes/decals or Wrapping interior parts is far more effective and removal is a breeze
- Avoid common painting problems such as fading, flaking, dry spray, runs, fish eyes, orange peels
- Sure, some paint jobs may be cheaper but expect low quality no name brands
- Quality wrap brands you can trust and count on such as Hexis, Avery, Techwrap
- A high-quality vehicle wrap will be less expensive than any high-quality paint job guaranteed
- Achieve impressive results like brushed metal finishes that paint simply can’t do